We believe that for all you give to your patients, it's crucial to your wellbeing to take time to refresh, relax and recharge. Since taking vacation is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself, below we’ve shared some ways to make sure you get the most out of yours.
- Remember, vacation is a must for everyone. That's why we offer increased pay – so you can make the most of your time off between assignments. If you want to fit in a vacation before your next assignment, Airfarewatchdog notes that Tuesday is the best day to book your flight. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are generally the cheapest days to fly.
- Take short day trips on your days off that'll get you out of your element without having to travel too far. Check out Fodor's list of the 20 best day trips in the U.S. for inspiration on where to go in your area.
- Holidays can be stressful. If you’re planning a break in assignments over the holidays, try and build in some plans you know will actually relax you. A day at the spa, live theater or museum visits are great ways to unwind for a few hours.
- We offer flexible-length assignments and premium pay so you have more time and money in between assignments to take a vacation. Because we can get you on an assignment in ten days or less, you never have to worry about finding work quickly when you return. Consider applying for a credit card that offers benefits like travel rewards, cash back or low interest rates. This list goes through the best cards for specific rewards to travel smart.
- When booking cost-effective trips, especially flights, use a private browser or clear your search history after every time you browse for low-cost flights and bookings. Your search history may alert websites to what you've been looking for and result in a price surge.
- If you ever plan an extended trip in between assignments, be sure to look into a storage unit ahead of time. Many storage facilities offer discounts on your first month, so they’re perfect for long trips.
We want to make your time off as easy as possible. We're always here to answer any questions you may have about vacation time, so don't hesitate to reach out.
No matter how you take time off, remember that when you're the first to serve, you can take the vacation you deserve.